Tuesday, April 17, 2012

God's Hand

So much has hapened in the last year it would be impossible to write it all. And quite frankly some things are so painful still that words still don't come with out the tears. Everything still is up in the air, but through it all I have grown in my walk with God. I can for the first time in my life (36years) feel his peace in the midst of what most would call true Heart Brake.
Despite where God has me right now, He has blessed me with four beautiful amazing adorable children. Who I look at daily and deeply love in a way I never truly never imagined possible.
Life can turn on a dime and what you knew as your reality can become your nightmare, but God is still there in the midst of it all. And even while facing what in my humaness still feels impossible, I am trusting God for his miracles and faithfullness to the faithful.

1 comment: