Saturday, August 14, 2010

Early Mornings

My day started at 3am with little Sam. After his feeding he just wasn't at peace. He was up every 40 min. until 6am when I finally gave up on sleep and got up with him. We started with a bottle and then floor time. It is amazing how much a 4 1/2 month old has to say. I am trying to keep the house quiet for the other 3 sleeping beautys (ha ha ha) but he just keeps spitting out his pappy and so much comes out of that little adorable mouth. Yes I am tired, beyond words tired. As these early mornings seem to be coming back to back lately and catching up it NEVER an option. But sitting her with Sam and just loving on him I realize is time I will never get back. So I choose today to listen closely to his baby talk. Kiss his face and cuddle in to his squirmy little self and cherish my EARLY MORNING alone with my Sam Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment